- Use of this site is provided by EbenDavid Charities (henceforth referred to as EbenDavid) subject to the following of the Terms and conditions as given below.
- Your use and access to the website constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the website.
- You agree to use the website only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the website by any third party.
- EbenDavid reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of the website after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions as modified automatically. You should, therefore, review these Terms and Conditions regularly.
- EbenDavid takes no responsibility for the content of external internet websites. Following links to any other websites or pages shall be at your own risk and EbenDavid shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damages resulting from the use of such other websites.
- All intellectual property on the website and the material or information it contains including without limitation copyright, designs, database rights and trademarks (registered or unregistered) are and shall remain the property of EbenDavid or its third party licensors.
- Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed on the site without authorization from EbenDavid is strictly prohibited. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as conferring any licensee by EbenDavid to use any item displayed.
- Materials in the website may be copied for personal use only on the condition that all copyright notices and source indications are also reproduced, no modifications are made and each relevant item is copied in its entirety. Some materials that have been outsourced have been published on the website with all the necessary permissions from the relevant copyright owners (who are not part of EbenDavid). All rights are reserved on these materials and permission to copy them must be requested. from the individual copyright owners (as indicated within these materials).
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the website including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary information. EbenDavid reserves the right to remove any such communication or material from the website at its own discretion.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any disputes shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian Courts.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of the website must be terminated immediately.
- Visitors acknowledge that visiting this site is an implicit acceptance of these ‘Terms and Conditions’ on their part.
Our Nehemiah Care Centre’s mission is to provide simple life changing care to uplift the life of the poor, needy and the helpless in distresses, irrespective of caste, race, religion or colour, by extending education support, providing medical assistance, conducting rehabilitation relief work in a crisis situation and providing support for very basic human needs in any form to those in need.
Our Good Samaritans Centre’s mission is to be selfless, caring, loving and provide life coaching support by bringing awareness of clean habits, hygienic living, good moral and by guiding to reconcile and heal the minds of the poor women in distress , irrespective of caste, race, religion or colour.
Our skill development centres’ mission is to provide skill development courses for the unemployed, poor and destitute women through like-minded organizations in various localities, for the people living in poverty, irrespective of caste, race, religion or colour, to transform their lives.
Sneghithers – You must be wondering what this is all about! All friends, supporters and well-wishers of Ebendavid Charities are grouped together as Ebendavid’s Sneghithers. They are our volunteers. They not only give great ideas and action plans to further our mission but also provide sacrificial loving help.